Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Uneven skin textures like scars, wrinkles, enlarged pores, oily skin, rosacea, or stretch marks have a solution, and if you find the wrinkles make you look old or acne scars won’t go away, your skin can be resurfaced.
Request Venus Concept’s fractional skin resurfacing treatments to quickly reduce signs of skin damage and improve uneven skin texture. You only need two or three quick sessions, and you will have a smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Skin resurfacing treatments include advanced radiofrequency resurfacing technology to correct signs of skin damage. Skin Resufacing, which is safe for all skin tones, has low downtime, and quick treatment sessions take only 15-30 minutes.
Powered by radiofrequency skin resurfacing technology to correct signs of skin damage safely. This treatment will improve the appearance of visible pores, the appearance of scars, uneven skin texture, and stretch marks.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
• Any permanent implant or injected substance around the treatment area
• Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
• History of skin disorders or very dry skin
• Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
• Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
• Pregnant or nursing
• An impaired immune system
• A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
• Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
• Taking blood thinners
• Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
• Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
• Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
• Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
• Any surgeries within the past 6 months
• Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
• Excessively tanned
Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones. Most patients receive 3 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated. Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.
To prepare, make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams, perfumes, powder, or makeup before your treatment session, and avoid tanning. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated. If you have excessive hair on the treatment area, shave it beforehand.
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated. You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a little zap. Your face will then feel warm, like a sunburn.
Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments may be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. You’ll feel intense heat, similar to the feeling of sunburn, and your face will look red right after the treatment. For more aggressive treatments, you may get a topical numbing cream to reduce any discomfort.
Your skin will be red and feel warm afterward, like a sunburn. You can ease this by fanning or exposing the area to cool air. The warm feeling should go away within 24 hours.
Avoid touching or scratching the treatment area. Do not put lotion, makeup, or anything else on your skin, including water, for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you should apply sunscreen (at least SPF 30), preferably one without chemicals.
Also avoid rigorous exercise and hot baths or massages on the treatment area for the first 2 days after your session. Make sure to keep your skin clean and protected from the sun. Avoid any sort of tanning.
After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve. However, one touch-up session may be needed approximately every 6 months, depending on how your skin responds.